Come and work with us! Lunchtime supervisor vacancy
22nd September 2020
Vacancy for a lunchtime supervisor at Lowick C of E First School.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and caring person to join our school team. We currently have a vacancy at our lovely little school for a lunchtime supervisory assistant.
We need someone who:
- Is friendly, helpful and enjoys being around children
- Is willing to be adaptable according to the needs of the school
- Can communicate effectively
- Understands the importance of health and safety
- Is resourceful and can work with initiative and without constant supervision
- Will be an ambassador for our school with the local community and support our school ethos
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for both posts.
Application forms and further documentation can be downloaded from the links below. Completed application forms and documentation should be returned to the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is on Monday 28th September by 12pm midday.
Lunchtime supervisory assistant
We need a lunchtime supervisory assistant to help cover our lunchtimes. This person will help set up the dining room ready for lunchtime, supervise the children during their lunch and outside on the yard and then help sanitise the outdoor equipment and/or clear away the dining room afterwards.
We need someone from 11.45am for one and half hours each day. This will add up to 7.5 hours a week during term time only. Salary will be in the region of £9 per hour.This is a permanent contract.